IRC222725- HSEQ SPECIALIST
, we are looking for a HSEQ Specialist
within Eni Plenitude Renewable
in Madrid, Spain
. You will be responsible for alerting the different departments so that they consider incidents, observations, nonconformities and propose corrective and preventive actions, and accompany the implementation of corrective and preventive actions in the different departments of the company. About Plenitude Renewable
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and
businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
Plenitude vision represents a major European approach where renewables integrate with the retail business to allow a progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, while providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Eni Plenitude is present in Italy, France, Greece, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Norway, United States, Kazakhstan, and Australia.
In this context, Eni Plenitude Renewable Spain will build photovoltaic, wind and battery storage plants for a capacity of 2 GW by 2025 in Spain and France. As a member of the HSEQ Team at Eni Plenitude Renewable you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the creation of company Prevention Service.
- Preparation of the Prevention Plan, risk assessments, proposing measures to control and reduce occupational risks, annual planning, and monitoring in all workplaces.
- Carrying out risk assessments and manage and plan medical examinations.
- Supervising and controlling internal and legal regulations on preventive matters in the workplace and monitor applicable legislation to early identify any significant changes.
- Investigating accidents and incidents that occurred in the workplace, proposing correction and prevention measures to avoid or minimize existing risks.
- Carrying out H&S risk assessment, audits, and inspections.
- Carrying out self-protection plans and direct emergency actions.
- Contribute to the development of renewable projects (Development, Execution/Construction and Operation & Maintenance phases) through the identification and management of H&S aspects.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations relating to H&S management and provide recommendations to the operations and project development departments.
- Identifying the appropriate strategy for H&S permits regarding the projects/activities to be implemented, in contact with regulatory bodies and main contractors.
- Training and informing our own and external staff on occupational risk prevention to raise awareness of the importance of prevention and safety in their workplace.
- Ensuring and facilitating the training of company employees in the environmental area, quality, energy efficiency and occupational risk prevention.
- Collaborating with the competent functions (all Company departments) for the collection and analysis of H&S data and feed the internal and external reporting systems.
- Developing and administering HSEQ management systems with respect to H&S discipline.
- Carrying out H&S monitoring tasks for renewable energy generation facilities (wind farms and photovoltaic plants) and new energies in the development, construction, and operation phases.
- Managing the certification processes of current standards - ISO 9001, 14001, 50001, 45001 and SQAS, or others that may be required by the company or its clients.
- Implementation and maintenance of the H&S Management System and corporate reporting.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or risk prevention.
- experience in the wind or photovoltaic sector in Spain.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO:14001, 9001, 45001 and 50001. Training as a Quality, Environment
- or PRL auditor
- Advanced knowledge on H&S legislation in Spain.
- Intermediate user level of the OFFICE package level, MS PROJECT, MS Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English at the level of oral and written communication.
- Responsible person, with initiative, goal-oriented, leadership capacity and communication and
- teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage information from many facilities.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations.
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.
Madrid, Spain Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.