, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager
within Eni Plenitude Renewables
in Madrid, Spain.
You will be responsible for developing greenfield projects, both in-house promoting from scratch and with co-developers. About Eni Plenitude Renewables
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth. As a member of the team at Eni Plenitude Renewables you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supervising, managing, and planning of the feasibility assessments of greenfield projects (PV, wind and storage) and leading the administrative permitting processes to enable the development of the projects.
- Managing the necessary studies and required evaluation to obtain the satisfactory environmental approvals.
- Interaction with grid operators (REE and distribution companies) and leading the requests to obtain new grid access.
- Coordinating and managing of stakeholders and third parties of the assigned projects, up to the start of the construction phase of the projects.
- Monitoring and tracking progress of the development and permitting phase, to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and with the expected quality levels, within scope and within budget.
- Contributing to preparation of Grid Tender processes ("Concursos de Capacidad");
- Coordinating of reports and control required according to in-house corporate standards for the flawless development and permitting processes.
- Promoting a healthy and safe working environment.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineering or similar.
- Experience in similar positions in development of Renewables projects. Previous experience as Environmental analysis or Technical Advisor having participated in obtaining DIA processes is a plus.
- Use of computer software tools (Sigpac, QGis, Office, ...).
- Fluency in Spanish mandatory. English level B2 required.
- Driving license to facilitate visits to the project sites and local authorities.
- Effective communication, problem solving, critical thinking and leadership.
Madrid Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.