, we are looking for a HSE Supervisor
within Eni Iraq
in Basra, Iraq
. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the EIBV/ZFOD Integrated Management System HSE procedures and requirements are fully adopted and respected, by both Company staff and Contractors. Responsible for supervising day-to-day construction and commissioning activities of Contractors and ensuring jobs are executed in a safe manner by providing direction and control of all field jobs. As a member of HSEQ Team at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the HSE Coordinator on all HSE related issues.
- Reviewing and coordinating with HSE Coordinator the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE Minimum requirements during the job's execution.
- Reviewing the Safety performance by inspection and by acquiring data to provide means to improve overall HSE standards.
- Ensuring strict compliance with the HSE requirements. Emphasizing on PTW, JSA, Toolbox meetings, PPE wearing, order and housekeeping, waste management
- Reviewing method statements and risk assessments for construction, commissioning, and start-up phases. ()
- Interact and transfer knowledge to local manpower.
- Reporting all unsafe acts and conditions as well as near misses and incidents and accidents as per established Company procedures.
- Ensuring emergency preparedness, including ready-to-go conditions of fire trucks, ambulance, etc.
- Attending all site planning, progress, and other appropriate site meetings, particularly those where subcontractors are involved.
- Carrying out safety inspections and control on safety equipment functionality.
- Performing routine HSE audits and inspections including GRUVIS
- Participating to HSE meetings as per planned schedule (Daily, Weekly and Monthly frequency);
- Reporting on daily basis to HSE Coordinator all activities carried out and planned for the next day, anomalies, near misses, incidents, accidents, and any unsafe condition or observed behavior that could be affecting the HSE Performance.
- Supporting the correct implementation of PtW and SIMOPS during commissioning/start-up.
- Supporting HSE site induction and periodic management leadership visits at site.
- Technical diploma / Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- Industry experience with an experience on site operations and commissioning/start-up
- HSE practical experience
- NEBOSH International Certificate/Diploma (or equivalent)
- Formal HSE training Qualification (firefighting, lifting, H 2 S, working at height, confined spaces, behavioral based safety, etc)
- Formal Environmental and HSE IMS Auditor Qualification will be considered as a plus.
- English knowledge both written and verbal is mandatory. K nowledge of Arabic language will be a plus
Basra, Iraq Work Pattern:
Rotation 28/28 ( night shift may be requested)
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers