IRC222718 - SENIOR TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
, we are looking for a Senior Treasury accountant
within Eni Iraq
in Basra, Iraq
. You will be responsible for checking then processing the payments of all approved invoices received from Accounts payable department of EIBV/ ZFOD (Zubair Field Operating Division), posting payments in SAP. As a member of Finance Team at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Checking then process the payments of all approved invoices received from Accounts payable department of EIBV/ ZFOD (Zubair Field Operating Division)
- Posting payments in SAP.
- Be a custodian of Petty Cash Fund, disburse petty cash and keep record in accordance with Petty Cash Operating Procedure.
- Uploading payment batches to e-banking system. Ensure monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated into system.
- Updating the contractual Bank Guarantees database part of the process of payments, approvals as per policies and procedures.
- Ensuring monthly foreign exchange rates received from bank are updated correctly into accounting system.
- Ensuring all financial transactions have been accounted during the periodical closing activities
- University Degree preferable in accounting, business, management, or finance required.
- Work experience as an Accountant, preferably in Oil and Gas sector.
- Verbal communication skills and Written communication skills
- Must be able to read and write English
- Proficiency working knowledge in Excel and MS Office package.
- ERP experience in SAP /Oracle /Sun/Navision or similar ERP/ Accounting system
Basra, Iraq Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers