Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Weatherford team in Peine. If you are a technical person that would like to combine field work with workshop work and is interested to learn more about the Oil and Gas industry, then this role might be suitable for you. We are also encouraging fresh technical High School graduates to apply.
In this role you will participate in field operations and workshop including, but not limited to preparation, rig up, operation, maintenance, rig down and returning to base. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the pre-job meeting with the crew.
- Perform all tasks in a safe professional manner and follow SOPs.
- Attend and actively participate in all required safety meetings, JSAs and walk around/shift handover.
- Assist with load out procedures.
- Assist with the preparation and installation of unit or system to be tested, including rig up and rig down of all test equipment, and indicating instruments, as per P&ID.
- Complete operations forms and checklists, as required.
- Assist with pressure tests, function tests, as per relevant SOP and equipment design specifications.
- Under supervision, operate equipment, and clean up, repair, and prepare for the next job (ex: changing oil, greasing valves, etc.).
- Monitor equipment controls and instrumentation, and accurately record test data as per job program.
- Perform liquid sampling and analysing.
- Report all incidents, accidents, near misses, and unsafe working environments to the site supervisor.
- Learn and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain close contact with the site supervisor regarding work assignments; promptly report all concerns regarding equipment/process to the supervisor.
- High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Oil and gas industry field or workshop experience is an advantage.
- Technical background.
- Good German and English Level.
- Driving license - B.
- Be willing and able to work away from home for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work as part of a small multi-disciplined team.