Senior Applications Developer - 12 Months Contract
Location - Basra, Iraq
The Senior Applications Developer will be responsible for developing & managing bespoke applications as part of the Digital Factory Team. Working to the agreed Application Development Methodology, the Senior Application Developer will work closely with the Business Analyst and Data Services Team to develop & manage bespoke solutions. They will be responsible for the end-to-end design, development, and deployment.
The role will also require support of existing bespoke applications and potential migration to cloud technologies. Senior Applications Developer Key Accountabilities
Required Qualification Mandatory Education
- Input into developing Application Development Methodology/Architecture
- Participate in requirement analysis with the Business Analyst
- Participate in Database Design (ERD Design) - Logical suggestions.
- UX Designing
- Unit Testing & Application deployment
- Review / Modify / Manage existing bespoke applications.
- Manage Git Repos & deployment pipelines for Application development Projects.
- Develop Technical documentation & liaise with Business Analyst and Project owner throughout the software development life cycle.
- Serve as technical authority on bespoke applications and provide technical Support.
At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Science or MathematicsNice to have
Any exposure to Oil & Gas Domain Applications and projects, understanding of Oil & Gas Processes and Functions is a Bonus
Android / IOS App development experience
Knowledge and working experience of Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics development, and CDS experience.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.