We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Chemical Monitoring and Solutions business in the Louisville, KY
area. Our Account Managers are part of a team of specialists who use their technical expertise and experience to help our customers find solutions to our customers water treatment problems and have oversight for projects with moderate complexity.
Do you have experience in water treatment? Do you possess a degree in chemical engineering or a related field? If you answered yes to both these questions, then you may be just the person for the job.
Here is what this opportunity will offer you:
- The opportunity to use your expertise and education to make a positive impact on the planet's resources
- Access to superior technical and commercial training
- Competitive pay, sales incentives and benefits, including health and dental benefits
- A culture where safety is paramount
- The autonomy to work from home and manage your workload and schedule
- The opportunity to travel across the country and North America to learn from a talented team of water treatment experts
- Personal use of company vehicle
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- To work directly and on site with customers providing industrial water testing and analysis
- To help achieve effective and profitable sales in an assigned territory
- Growth of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts
- To work with current customers and prospects to find solutions to meet sales and service needs
- To build lasting customer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business model and of how SUEZ's products and services can deliver added value to the customer
Our Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, account, or team leadership or industry operations is an asset
- B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR Bachelor's Degree in any discipline plus 5 years' experience in the water treatment field and 3-5 years' experience in the Power Industry.
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- The candidate must possess solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions
- Some travel involved
- Valid driver's license