Reporting into the Project Manager we are looking for a Site Commissioning Manager for Iraq.
The Site Commissioning Manager's responsibilities include but are not limited to carrying out detailed assessment of the work involved in the group and commissioning discipline and assess the available resources and possible constraints for the execution.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are:
- To oversee the preparation of commissioning schedules based on the quantum of job and duration of each activity as well as prioritize system completion requirements to steer construction completion.
- To provide guidance to the Commissioning Engineers in analysing the scope as per contract and battery limit/guarantees as well as to ensure the preparation of procedures for systematic and sequential pre commissioning/commissioning/start-up of plant.
- To hold regular review meetings with the client on issues such as HSE conformance and commissioning progress as well as meetings with the vendors to resolve any equipment related problems.
- To hand over the plant to client in line with the commissioning schedules and client requirements.
- To ensure the verification of KPI during the entire project activity.
- To review the test run procedures and prepare engineering project specific commissioning/ operation procedures.
- To develop project execution strategy.
- To prepare and implement commissioning safety procedure such as LOTO, PTW, control of blinds etc.
- To lead subcontractors on the safe execution of Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning activities in line with the schedule.
- To track & record contractual deviations by client/sub-contractor for claims.
We are looking for a an Electrical, Instrumentation Engineer or similar with at least 15 years in equivalent roles to work on a rotational basis of 60 days on site - Iraq, 15 days off site. If interested in the job position, please send your CV to Virginia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.