IRC222138 - PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
, we are looking for a Procurement Specialist
within Eni Australia Limited
in Perth, Australia
. You will be responsible for assisting in multi-discipline activities and inputs throughout the full Procurement cycle from the development of bid enquiry documents , through bid evaluation , pre-award negotiations , preparation of contracts for execution , their subsequent implementation, and amendments. As a member of procurement team at Eni Australia Limited you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the Procurement Project Manager in providing an effective procurement service to various Project.
- Implementing and properly following all Eni procedures and policies.
- Identifying and implementing industry best practice standardization opportunities.
- Liaising with external suppliers and service companies to maintain an awareness of market conditions and to ensure an effective service from them.
- Liaising internally and provide advice and support to user departments to prepare and develop appropriate contractual strategy, commercial structure, contractor qualifications, relevant approvals and documentation for tender, contract award and negotiation processes.
- Liaising with Legal and other functional stakeholder groups as appropriate.
- Providing overall support to Various project for their operational requirements in the preparation of tender documents , contract award and subsequent revisions / management to existing contracts.
- Co-ordinating and verifying suitability of the scope of work.
- Preparing documentation for tender, contract award and negotiation processes.
- Co-ordinating the tender process.
- Co-ordinating the technical evaluations of tenders including technical meetings with user departments and suppliers.
- Participating in meetings both internal and external to resolve areas of conflict of a contractual and commercial nature.
- Assisting in the negotiation of terms and conditions and determine the extent of risks and liabilities which may be involved and concisely describe such risks to assist in management decisions.
- Assessing the impact of contract exceptions against the strategy to produce recommendation for award of contract , in accordance with agreed time schedules of the contractual strategy.
- Commercially evaluating bids and co-ordinate the technical evaluations of tenders including technical meetings. Assist in assessing the impact of contract exceptions in order to produce recommendation for award of contract , in accordance with agreed time schedules of the contractual strategy.
- Preparing memorandums to award , submissions for head office concurrence , contracts and contract revisions for review by the Contracts & Procurement Manager.
- Administering the process of assembling and the composition of contract documents, tracking its progress of approval and endorsement, and securing final execution of the contract.
- Following execution of contracts , advise on the interpretation of contract terms , participate in meetings with contractors to discuss and resolve areas of conflict. Prepare amendments and side letters to reflect changing requirements.
- Negotiating contract revisions.
- Ensuring compliance with company and legislative procedures and required directives throughout all activities.
- Preparing and issuing as required various reports and requests for information relating to the procurement activities.
- Assisting in any other procurement related activities or projects to support the achievement of the Company's objectives.
- experience in Procurement / Purchasing roles.
- Oil and Gas or other resource industry experience.
- Ideally Tertiary qualification in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Highly competent - Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledgeable - Microsoft Outlook.
- SAP or other ERP system.
Perth, Australia. Office based. Office based. Ability to travel throughout Australia and overseas, as required. Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers