We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
- Permanent employment
- Gold Tier Private Health Cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Employment Assistance Program
- Discounted Stock Purchase Program
- Attractive compensation package
- Great opportunity to develop your experience within the Oil & Gas sector.
Location: Darwin, NT
Type of contract: Permanent
Cameron Valves is currently looking for Valve Technicians.
Cameron is one of the most respected names in the production valve business, having the largest global service network for oil and gas valves, and routinely works on major projects around the world.
- Using your maintenance fitting skills to successfully inspect, service, repair and test all types of production valves, actuators and associated oil and gas equipment
- Testing & certification - Function and pressure testing of a wide variety of valves and actuators, including pressure relief, vacuum, butterfly, gate, control and check valves
- Mechanical fitting - Inspection, diagnostics, disassembly, repairs, assembly, function and pressure testing, mainly on valves, actuators, gearbox and associated oil and gas equipment
- Machining - Some limited machining, mainly inspection and in-situ machining of various types of pipeline flanges and hubs in the workshop and occasionally on site
- Using general hand tools and power tools, including manual and hydraulic torque and tensioning equipment
- Perform inspection and maintenance of field servicing equipment, including in-situ machining flange facers, hydraulic torque and tensioning equipment, and other associated equipment
- Perform general workshop duties
- Work safely in accordance with company processes
- Reside locally in Darwin or in Australia (This is not FIFO. Company will provide relocation support for non Darwin resident)
- Have the full right to live and work in Australia including offshore
- Hold a relevant mechanical Trade qualification (such as Maintenance Fitter or Fitter Machinist)
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working as a Mechanical Trades person (or experience in a related mechanical industry)
- Good English written & verbal communication
- Prior experience working on production valves & associated equipment
- "DG" High Risk Work Licence (Dogman) to operate workshop overhead gantry crane.
- "FT" High Risk Work Licence (Forklift Truck) to operate workshop forklift.
- General knowledge of Oil & Gas industry specifications and standards.
- Familiar with Oil & Gas industry quality, health, safety and environment standards.
Please apply via this advertisement and upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.