Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Structural department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions is looking for a?Heat Trace Senior Design Engineer
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing??
You will be working as a Heat Trace Senior Design Engineer together with other colleagues in the Electrical department for?Valhall project.
Your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Conduct Heat Trace calculation and design.
- Produce relevant Heat Trace package documentation and report.
- Update engineering register in COMOS software
- Create isometric drawing Prepare Heat Trace work packs.
- Prepare Typical Heat Trace installation details.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, Heat tracing calculations and design experience preferably in an EPC project in Oil & Gas industry
- Multidiscipline understanding (process, piping, insulation, field instrumentation)
- Ability to provide guidance and training to junior designers.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Software Skills: TraceCalc, E3D, Autocad
Work location: Fornebu, Norway Please apply online to be considered for this position. More reasons to work with us:
For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions' project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Eirin Lesteberg, Senior Recruiter - NES Advantage, Email: Eirin.Lesteberg@nesfircroft.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.