South Carolina Based General Contractor is looking to add a Project Manager to their Solar construction Team. Projects are Commercial scale and located throughout the globe.
The main duties of the Construction Project Manager are to plan and coordinate all phases of the construction lifecycle from initiation to project completion for renewable energy construction projects. This includes but is not limited to;
- Overseeing multiple construction projects across the U.S. and overseas simultaneously.
- Directly manage construction site leadership to include superintendent, safety, quality control.
- Communicating with clients to deliver progress reports.
- Developing and adhering to required project accounting, budgeting, project schedule, and safety and quality control plans.
- Collaborating with engineers, electricians and other trades.
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors to reach profitable agreements.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with a degree in architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) management or other degree related to the AEC profession.
- 8 years progressive construction experience on U.S. Government construction sites.
- 5 years' experience specifically on US Army Corps of Engineer or NAVFAC projects.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, CLEARANCES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- Must have and maintain full Covid-19 vaccination per U.S. Government requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a valid driver's license and US Passport at the time of employment. Driver's license and Passport must be maintained as a condition of continued employment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US Government security check clearance for access to military and other sensitive US Government facilities and bases.
- Must maintain active USACE CQM course and OSHA 30-hour Construction safety course certificate.
- Military experience (Veteran) is highly desirable.
- Quality Control Manager (CQM) certifications and experience.
- Site Safety Health Officer (SSHO) certifications and experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.