Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to form part of our project team in Melbourne. Reporting to the Delivery lead, the ideal candidate would act as the main client interface and manage a team to deliver an EPC project to scope, cost and schedule. Experience with management of fast tracked project delivery and working with previous oil and gas service providers would be preferred.
Skills / Qualifications
- Project manage a full EPC delivery team and subcontractors to deliver projects from front end design, through detailed design, procurement, construction, hand over and close-out bottom line responsibility for the financial and technical success of a project
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Statement of Requirements throughout the phasing of the project from concept, detail design, and site implementation
- Implementation of the company quality management system for the project
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience managing Brownfields EPC in O&G Industry will be viewed favourably
- Previous experience in a role of Project Engineer will be viewed favourably
- Candidates from Graduate/Discipline Engineering backgrounds who are eager to gain experience in Project Management will be considered for this role
- Previous site experience working closely with construction and maintenance teams will be looked upon favourably
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an Graduate Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity! Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.