IRC222731 - CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
, we are looking for an Construction Manager
within Eni Plenitude (Renewables)
in Madrid, Spain
. You will be responsible for supervising and managing the construction of photovoltaic plants executed by Plenitude Renewables. About Eni Plenitude (Renewables)
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth. As a member of the team at Eni Plenitude (Renewables) you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- During the Project Development phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the following:
- Preparing of the necessary technical documentation for the Request for Proposals (EPC / O&M contractor selection)
- Assessment of technical/economic proposals for the execution of photovoltaic plants
- Technical evaluations of design documents related to, for example, construction times, costs, and methods
- During the Project Execution phase, ensure the following activities:
- Coordinating the different contracts for the supply of materials, services and works (for example, project management service contracts, EPC contracts, main equipment supply contracts, etc.)
- Coordinating with Owner Engineer for the verification of the project's technical documentation (electrical and mechanical calculations, technical specifications, construction plans, construction, and start-up procedures, etc.)
- Monitoring and updating of required permits, authorizations, and licenses
- Comprehensive management of construction works (deadlines, costs, qualities, tests, guarantees...etc) with special reference to the identification of critical activities and risks and the implementation of related mitigation actions
- Comprehensive management of work monitoring meetings and Project Reporting
- Coordinating with HSE departments for compliance with health, safety and environmental requirements
- Organization of all the documentation required in the legalization/authorization process of both the photovoltaic plant and the connection infrastructure, as requested by the authorities or the network operator.
- Relationship with the Grid Operator and with other institutions involved in the execution of the photovoltaic plants (municipalities, control and certification bodies, public administration, etc.)
- Technical and regulatory updates on the best practices in the sector
- During the O&M and Asset Management phase, ensure specialized support, in terms of construction, regarding the preparation and completion of the correct and complete handover process of the photovoltaic plant with the Operations team.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Engineering or similar
- experience in the photovoltaic solar energy sector and in the construction sector of photovoltaic power plants in Spain
- Advanced handling of PVSYST, AUTOCAD and GOOGLE EARTH, MS PROJECT, MS Teams. Basic computing at the OFFICE package level.
- Advanced knowledge of high and low voltage electricity
- Advanced knowledge of French and English at the level of oral and written communication.
- Responsible person, with initiative, goal-oriented, leadership capacity and communication and teamwork skills.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.
Madrid Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.