IRC222724 - ENVIROMENTAL COORDINATOR
, we are looking for an Environmental Coordinator
within Eni Plenitude (Renewables)
in Madrid, Spain
. You will be responsible for contributing to the development of renewable projects (Development, Execution and Operation & Maintenance phases) through the identification and management of environmental aspects (PVA, DIA, compensatory measure, etc...). About Eni Plenitude (Renewables)
Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth. As a member of the team at Eni Plenitude (Renewables) you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the creation of company Environmental Service.
- Identifying the appropriate strategy for environmental permits regarding the projects/activities to be implemented, in contact with regulatory bodies.
- Ensuring monitoring, mitigation and compensatory measures are properly implemented and liaise with regulatory bodies where necessary.
- Carrying out environmental evaluations, audits, and inspections.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations relating to environmental management and provide recommendations to the operations and project development departments in the areas of biodiversity management, waste, water, noise, chemical/hazardous substances, and environmental management in general.
- In case of environmental accidents, adopt the appropriate countermeasures.
- Implement environmental awareness campaigns to keep employees informed of hazards.
- Collaborating with the competent functions (all Company departments) for the collection and analysis of environmental data and feed the internal and external environmental reporting.
- Developing and administering HSE management systems with respect to environmental discipline.
- Monitoring applicable environmental legislation to early identify any significant changes.
- Carrying out environmental monitoring tasks for renewable energy generation facilities (wind farms and photovoltaic plants) and new energies in the development, construction and operation phases.
- Processing or adaptation of environmental permits and management of requirements of the competent Administration.
- Implementing and maintaining of the Environmental Management System and corporate reporting.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in science, engineering, or environment.
- Excellent experience in the wind or photovoltaic sector in Spain is required
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 14,001, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001, training as a Quality, Environment or PRL auditor
- General knowledge on environmental legislation in Spain.
- Intermediate user level of the OFFICE package level, MS PROJECT, MS Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English at the level of oral and written communication.
- Ability to manage information from many facilities.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations.
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad.
Madrid Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.