IRC222729 - PROJECT SERVICES MANAGER
, we are looking for a Project Services Manager
within Eni Plenitude Renewables
in Madrid, Spain
. You will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager in the Contract administration and will oversee projects' planning, controlling, and reporting activities including scope, scheduling, cost & budgeting, and document management. About Eni Plenitude Renewables
Eni Plenitude is an energy company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing energy and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great professional opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project integrating the renewables business with the retail business and will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater professional projection and growth.
Eni Plenitude is present in Italy, France, Greece, Slovenia, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Norway, United States, Kazakhstan, and Australia.
In this context, Eni Plenitude Renewable Spain will build photovoltaic, wind and battery storage plants for a capacity of 2 GW by 2025 in Spain and France. As a member of the team at Eni Plenitude Renewables you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Supporting the Development Project Manager for Projects Assurance Reviews and Internal Authorizations.
- Coordinating the definition of the project WBS.
- Ensuring the planning, monitoring, and updating of the project schedule.
- Ensuring the definition of the project budget accuracy.
- Ensuring and coordinating the execution of project risk management activities.
- Consolidating and tracking potential and approved project changes.
- Supporting the Execution Project Manager in the administration of the project's contracts.
- Defining and updating project baselines.
- Ensuring the monitoring and update of the project workload and schedule, progress, and cost figures.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely project reporting.
- Ensuring the update of Company database.
- Ensuring the control of project documents.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar
- experience in project management and construction and in the photovoltaic solar energy sector
- Advanced handling of MS PROJECT, MS Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management tools
- Basic Knowledge of SAP or other budgeting &accounting systems
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish and English at the level of oral and written communication.
- Capacity for synthesis and facility to prepare reports and presentations
- B1 driving license and availability to make occasional trips both in Spain and abroad
Madrid Contract type:
At Eni, people are the key to our success
, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process . Together we have greater energy.