The main function of this General Laborer is to perform the day-to-day operation of industrial systems to ensure data collection/analysis, water quality and system performance are within specified limits. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform these essential duties satisfactorily.
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Hours: 10:00PM to 6:30AM
Pay: $19 per hour
Duration: 12 months Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily water quality analysis (example pH, Conductivity, Bacteria, Solids Testing)
- Booth balance (example Air flow, Temp/Humidity, Filtration)
- Collect data
- Interpret results
- Adjust & modify settings to obtain proper balance
- Elevate concerns and participate in troubleshooting
- Monitoring the chemical feed applications
- Maintain chemical inventory
- Interfacing with the chemical suppliers
- Assure proper application and adjust to maintain parameters
- Assist with spare parts and consumables inventory
- Troubleshooting systems as needed:
- Supply/Exhaust fans
- Multiple valve configurations
- Pump performance and tuning
- Air flow and water performance
- Document actions and assist with reporting
- Reviewing and generating daily documentation and monthly reports using Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite is a big plus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prefer but not required; one to two years' experience in industrial, mechanical, or equivalent work.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.