Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
The Project Manager is the internal and external focal point for specific projects by liaising with both the client and internal Weatherford team to provide project management best practices services as per clients requirements. This will involve demonstrating innovative solutions and technology in order to maximize Weatherford's potential by utilising all available products and resources. Demonstrate and encourage innovative and lateral thinking to progress all potential opportunities to solutions and service delivery across all Weatherford Product Lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Project Plan which include preparing the Project Execution Plan (PEP) which includes all facets of the project lifecycle from planning and execution through to project closure.
- Manage Project Risks
- Manage the Project Schedule, preparing a comprehensive project schedule to ensure optimum operation and project development in a safe and timely manner; meet project productivity and quality goals.
- Manage the Project Budget and Costs. this will incorporate managing the fiscal activities of the project to include budgets and financial goals; monitor actual well/operations costs
- Manage Project Communications, providing regular reporting to the Client & internally within Weatherford of project progress and updates.
- Ensure daily operations are executed according to the well program, budget, schedule and deviations properly documented
- Managing both the Project Stakeholders and Project Team
Essential Skills & Experience
- Engineering degree or business degree (with additional technical qualification) or a relevant experience and ability to demonstrate strong technical / commercial aptitude.
- Extensive experience in well operations in operational, technical sales and/or technical engineering.
- Previous on site knowledge of oil & gas operations & practices.
- Previous technical engineering experience in drilling / well control operations.
- Previous Management experience in operations, sales or a technical role.
- Excellent proficiency for field calculations, invoice preparation/approval, financial statement preparation.
- Excellent computer skills, MS project server, sharepoint services, spreadsheet use for preparation of job/project specific procedures and dealing with amendments to existing procedures.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certficiate preferred