Senior HVAC Engineer Start Date:
April 2023 Duration:
12 months Location:
We are currently recruiting for a Senior HVAC Engineer, to work with leading EPC company in the city of Den Haag.
As a senior HVAC Engineer you will have a passion for renewable energy, and work alongside a team of multidisciplinary engineers/designers, completing a green hydrogen project. Responsibilities:
- Preparation of HVAC designs.
- HVAC Calculations, 3D design input, cost calculations, and the technical (construction) scope of work.
- Follow up with other departments to ensure the HVAC interfaces are integrated in design.
- HVAC Deliverables.
- 10 years of experience within HVAC Engineering (Refinery, Petrochemical).
- Experienced handling HVAC project scope.
- Computer software experience with HevaComp, VABI, HAP, or similar.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards.
- Experience with project controls.
- English language is required, bilingual candidates with either German/Dutch is a bonus.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!