Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford currently have a great opportunity for an experienced QA Supervisor to join the team in Baku, Azerbaijan. The QA Supervisor provides guidance for operations and shared services to ensure quality within the Geozone (Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Turkey). The QA Supervisor's role is to collaborate with the Geozone team, the Product Lines, and the Service Delivery function to guide the overall Quality efforts. The role provides guidance for quality activities related to ISO and API certifications, helps to deliver the consolidated audit plan, ensures the Quality aspects of the management system are executed to deliver optimum service to the customer, provides Quality support for operations in front of the customer and strives to improve continuously the performance of the quality program through implementing root cause analyses and other continuous improvement techniques.
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Follows all safety and compliance procedures; maintains compliance and safety as first priorities when working across all areas of the business.
- In case of concerns with safety, quality non-conformances, or integrity concerns, exercises 'Stop Work Authority' to suspend operations.
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with company policies, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices in the applicable country.
- Ensure controls are in place to guarantee compliance with government regulations and customer requirements in relation to quality.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is understood and followed in each location visited.
- Assist the business owners to maintain API and ISO certifications; coordinate with HSE and other functions where applicable.
- Assist with the completion of the Geozone consolidated risk-based audit plan, which incorporates ISO and API internal and external audits, customer audits and product line audits.
- Lead or assist in audits and root cause analyses.
- Facilitate investigation teams for service quality events and ensure compliance with RCA. Where necessary, assist incident closure with clients.
- Coach and mentor operational staff on RCA techniques.
- When involved in specific quality tasks, drive processes for true Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) ensure and verify corrective actions for audits, CPARs and NCR are SMART and effective.
- Maintain an attitude conducive to progress through positive change, continuous improvement, and an active contribution to teamwork concepts.
- Maintain internal lead auditor certification.
- Execute other quality tasks as requested by the VP Quality, VP Geozone or the Geozone Quality Manager.
- Interacts with both internal and external customers with regards to Geozone quality on behalf of Weatherford under guidance of the Geozone Quality Manager.
- Interacts closely with Geozone product lines and functions to effectively execute the quality program, understand and address specific quality issues, and identify improvements to the program.
- May be involved to support business units when negotiating customer disputes.
- 8+ years of experience in an industrial environment.
- 2+ years experience in ISO 9001 and API environment.
- Experience in a Quality organization.
- Experience in an ISO and API compliant quality management system.
- Experience in quality auditing and managing external and internal audits.
- Analytical skills and proven root cause analysis skills with cross functional facilitation ability preferred.
- Clear understanding of corrective, containment, and preventative actions.
- Ability to make presentations to multi-disciplined groups.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Ability to travel up to 30-50%.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with the ability to evoke critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with customers, suppliers, and third party auditors.
- Strong and effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English proficiently.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Root Cause Analysis Incident Investigation Training.
- Oilfield services operational and technical experience.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
- TapRoot experience.
- Weatherford enterprise and management systems knowledge.
- Lead Auditor certified.
- Experience using JD Edwards.
- Experience using Oracle.
- Taproot experience for root cause analyses.
- Experience operating in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to pre-empt or recognize problems and initiate solutions.