- Minimum of (15) years broad experience in all phases (10) years in Oil & Gas mega project in Process and Non process buildings construction in Mosque, Administration, Laboratory, 132KV, 66KV, 33KV Sub Stations, Instrument houses, Warehouses, Restaurant, Kitchens, Master Control buildings, Administration buildings.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work)
- Worldwide experience working with contractors and subcontractors, those involved in the construction of Onshore oil, gas, chemical and/or petrochemical plant facilities.
- The Buildings Superintendent will be responsible for construction activities on the NFXP Onshore Project EPC1 Process and Non process buildings. He will be responsible for safety, quality, and schedule in his area of responsibility and supervise relevant construction personnel.
- Shall have experience in an LNG plant of the build out and hand over of the Process and Non process, Commercial buildings, laboratory, restaurants, mosque, kitchens, explosion proof buildings, fire stations, Data centres, Sub Stations, Instrument houses, main control building
- Shall have a solid civil background with precast concrete foundations and concrete rebar preparation, cast in situ concrete, and monolithic pour experience, be able to coordinate utility tie in connections within the plant area to the buildings.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.