Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Senior Architect with experience in the Local Building Industry.
Skills / Qualifications
- Administration, overall technical direction and co-ordination of all architectural engineering and design.
- Keep assigned Architectural team fully informed of latest applicable codes, standards etc.
- Ensure adequate manpower resources and their technical competence are available for his assigned area.
- Prepare, review, check, issue and follow up all Architectural deliverables up to the issue for construction.
- Prepares sub-contract requisitions for architectural work on assigned project including all required attachments and MTO.
- Prepares technical evaluations of sub-contract enquiries.
- Assist in site walk-down survey and site walk through with other discipline engineers and Client representative if situation required in resolving technical issues.
- Coordination with Permitting Coordinator and Qualified Persons (QP) involved in the project for timely delivery of Architectural documents for local authority approval as necessary.
- Resolve any critical technical and organizational issue/s or conflicts in the project.
- Assist and be part of field engineering team as per project need.
- Ensure quality during Engineering and Construction, Control and manage the discipline quantities based on the budget quantities, maintain productivity and project progress as per agreed manhour and schedule.
- Review and reply to the Site Queries (SQ) and Technical Queries (TQ) of the Construction team and the Subcontractors regarding site issues and clarifications.
- Degree in Architecture with more than 7 years of relevant experience in the Local Building Industry. Experience in Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power Plants, Data Centre, Semiconductor etc is an added advandage.
- Familiar in use of Architectural 2D & 3D drafting software such as AutoCad, Microstation , REVIT, Navisworks, BIM 360, Blue Beam.
- Knowledge in Local Singapore Permitting Requirements.
- Knowledge of Sustainability Standards such as Green mark will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of cGMP standards and Clean Room Standards are added advantage.
- Able to lead, motivate & guide team comprising Architects & Designer.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.