IRC222668- PROJECT ENGINEER
, we are looking for a Project engineer within Versalis Uk
in Grangemouth, Scotland
. You will be responsible for lead ing the planning, costing and implementation of projects. Supervise all phases of design, from conception to the detailed. As a member of the engineering Team at Versalis UK you will be responsible for
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements
- Project success. Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Assembling the project team; for their technical and functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Preparing, updating and monitoring the multiyear plan of investments for the plant (budgets and forecasts)
- Ensuring, with internal and external resources, the design and realization of investments
- Communicating with the project management department of headquarter (Milan), in compliance with Versalis procedures
- Contract administrator for the outline agreement and standalone contracts connected with the projects, collaborating with procurement to prepare technical specification and tender process and to prepare the feedbacks to contractors
- Ensuring support to Process Engineering department for the economical/technical feasibility analysis
- Ensuring support to the Operations to schedule the projects' realization during the commensurate shutdowns' windows, identifying long critical paths
- Ensuring the management of technical archive (paper and technology)
- Ensuring support to QHSE department for the projects correlated to QHSE topics, compliance with the Versalis procedure
- Supervising the development of civil, mechanical, instrument and electrical design solutions based on engineering principles, Company Standards, National Standards and good engineering practice.
- Supervising the Project Cost Estimate and Plan that are to be submitted for approval.
- Supervising the check of Supplier's documentation and its comments as required.
- Management of a project team, composed by internal and outsourcing resources
- Proven working experience as a project manager, within the Oil and gas industry or petrochemical industry.
- Good knowledge of planning software such as PROJECT or PRIMAVERA
- Advanced MS Office
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards (i.e. Design engineering British Standards)
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Experience as Project management and supervision
- Cost control management: monitor the project costs and resources
- Supervise the preparation of the scope of the project and the cost estimates
- Management of steps to approve project
- Mechanical Engineering experience within a COMAH site (refinery, chemical plant) or equivalent (pharmaceutical, distillery, O&G, energy, steel work, cement work, paperwork, ecc), with experience on project management and project engineer.
- Knowledge of English
Grangemouth, Scotland Contract type:
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen. Energy for action takers