Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Piping & Layout department.
Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
in Fornebu is looking for Senior Piping and Layout designer
?who can help us succeed. What will you be doing??
You will be working as Senior Piping and Layout designer
together with other colleagues for?Hugin A project
, your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Design and 3D modelling of piping systems, Area layout and 3D modelling of equipment
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way
- IDC handling towards vendors
- BSc in relevant field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Piping & Layout design from the Oil & gas industry
- E3D experience
- Preferably experience with Aker Solutions Project Execution methodology
- E3D experience
- Fluent in English both oral and written
2 years initial contract with options for extensions. More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions' project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
If you require further information please contact:
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage, Tel; +47 464 11 664 or on email email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.