Urgent Hiring For - Mechanical Engineer - StaticSofomation
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Greetings from Sofomation!!
We have an Urgent Opening for Mechanical Static Engineer for Bangalore Location
The Mechanical engineer responsibilities comprise review of Engineering Deliverables (Documents/Drawings/Calculations etc) for Static Equipment and ensure that these deliverables meet the project requirements.
The Mechanical Static Engineer will be responsible for:
1. Review & Comment of the following Engineering Deliverables as per Project/Licensor Specification/Standard & International Codes & Standards
Ø Mechanical Data Sheet for Pressure Vessels, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Plate Heat Exchangers, API Tanks, Columns, Reactors, Silos, Hopper and Other Static Equipment
Ø Material Requisition of the above-mentioned equipment Technical Bid Evaluation.
Ø Material Requisition for Purchase after vendor finalization
Ø Vendor Documents of the above-mentioned equipment.
2. Attending Online meeting with DDEC/Client (Internal)/Vendors & KOM.
3. Resolving Vendor/DDEC/Site/Client (Head Office) Query based on Project/Licensor Specification/Standard & International Codes & Standards.
4. Assistance to Lead Engineer at Head Office Uzbekistan, over call and through mail.
5. Cost Optimization Ideas, if any to save the CAPEX and OPEX.
Education and Expertise Degree:
Bachelor's or Master degree in related engineering discipline i.e. Mechanical Engineering, etc. from a recognized university or equivalent qualification
Related experience required:
At least 5 years of experience in Detailed Design in Oil & Gas experience for Static Equipment like Pressure Vessels, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Plate Heat Exchangers, API Tanks, Columns, Reactors, Silos, Hopper and Other Static Equipment.
Experience in packages like Boiler, Fired Heater, Electric Heater, Flare system etc.
Site Experience, if any
Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
Team player, friendly and outgoing
Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
Ability to work under pressure and take decision.
Note- If the candidate get shortlisted after sharing their cv with client, will have to attend face to face round for the same.