Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities
- Rotational warehouse duties required within the warehouse (yard work, goods inwards, imports, shipping).
- Check goods inwards from suppliers and worksites
- Locate stock into designated areas.
- Pick items for shipping.
- Assist with cycle count and stock taking when required.
- Assist Materials Coordinator with inventory reconciliation and inventory issues
- Assist and support Materials Coordinator in daily tasks
- Support shipment preparation of items to worksites.
- Book out equipment/spares to workshop personnel and to job sites.
- Assist in general housekeeping of stores area
- Participate in weekly 6S audits when required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuously improving your working area through 6S activity and company procedures.
The list of the job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Assist with any other duties as and when required.
Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment. Other
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment. Qualifications
Dangerous Goods by Sea.
Dangerous Goods by Air.
Full driving licence
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Closing Statement
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.