Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Process Engineer (MEG regeneration & sour water treatment)
NOTE : Requires vast experience in MEG regeneration & sour water treatment
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for executing engineering studies, Detailed Engineering activities for modifications to Onshore/Offshore processing facilities. (MEG regeneration & sour water treatment).
• University Degree in Chemical Engineering or a relevant engineering discipline.
• Minimum ten years' experience as process engineer engineer within the oil and gas MIDSTREAM / PROCESSING industry.
• Familiar with upstream oilfield technology, in particular oil/gas/water separation and treatment in both onshore and offshore applications.
• Experience in generating technical proposals and cost estimation.
• Proficient in use of technical software packages such as HYSYS, FlareSIM, and related software packages.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software.
• Previous experience with Early Production Facilities or modular equipment packages.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.