Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
The role of the Sr Project Lead is to lead the development and deployment of Fulfillment projects and ensure successful implementation. Project planning and execution are important, and the position requires a close working relationship with global manufacturing centers, the Product Line and Operations to ensure success. When required, the Sr Project Lead will assist with overseeing scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of projects. He/she may participate in proposal development, contract negotiation and may include assisting with plans, specifications and financial terms of the project.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company's Security, Compliance & HSE policies, Management System, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices and complies with the Company's Rules to Live By
- Places Quality, Health & Safety, Security and protection of the Environment as core values while never intentionally placing employees, our processes, customers or the communities in which we live and work at risk
- Seeks continual improvement in Health, Safety, Security & protection of the Environment, taking into account responsible care, process vulnerabilities, public, customer and employee inputs, knowledge and technology and best business practices to exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for being familar with the Company's Quality policies and takes an active role in the compliance and improvement of Weatherfords Management System
- Maintains service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business and continually seeks areas for improvement
- Prepare the project's objectives and schedules for all phases of development and implementation strategy
- Utilize Lean concepts to drive continuous improvement within Fulfillment operations
- Ability to lead projects which involve employees from multiple departments and contractors
- Develop and implement the workflows and operational frame for Project Management. This includes (but not limited to):
- Methodologies applicable to single large or multiple product line integrated projects
- Process for definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Systematic economical and operational risk management to minimize project risks
- Management of change techniques to the project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Methodologies for resource (internal and third parties/vendors) availability and allocation
- Process for capturing lessons learned and their effective adoption in a proactive continues improvement cycle
- Maintains effective communications with all key stakeholders both internal and where appropriate external
- Communicates global strategies and performance to multiple stakeholders, including the Executive Leadership Team
- All employees have an accountability to the organisation to be financially responsible whether they are in charge of a function budget or simply their own expenses
- Costs incurred should be within approved budget, processed within agreed time frames & following the relevant financial policy and procedure
- Audits projets to ensure master plans and schedules are followed and directs others for successful project completion of being on time and within budget
PEOPLE & DEVELOPMENT
- Employees have a responsibility for developing their own careers within the Company including completing all necessary function, compliance & business standards training to enhance their knowledge, skills and experience
- Employees should engage on a regular basis with their line manager to discuss their personal performance, objectives and opportunities to enhance their skills and experience to support their career potential
VISION & LEADERSHIP
- Demontrates leadership, ethical behaviour and adherence to Weatherford standards at all times
- Identifies process problems and concerns and makes recommendations for innovative solutions and corrective actions to achieve desirable results to help the Company better manage cost on supplies and supplier services
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of oilfield and/or Manufacturing experience
- Experience in Project Management, planning & execution in a global environment
- MBA in Business Administration or Master's degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Have knowledge of Lean principles
- International awareness and approach
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost control principles
- Capable of building business cases to support investment decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver professional presentations