Site Operations Supervisor
Our client's Offshore Wind division has been selected to install wind turbines for a development off the Northeast coast in 2023. They require a Site Operations Supervisor at their Marshalling Hub in Massachusetts to fulfill a yearlong contract from end-of-March 2023 to March 31, 2024.
- Under the direction of the logistic manager, supervise all Logistics activities of the main wind turbine components within the Hub including activities such as time management, and equipment mobilization/transportation to achieve Customer & company goals and objectives.
- Supervise Logistics execution of Hub subcontractors to ensure that operations are on-time and meet company quality standards.
- Ensure that highest level of Environmental, Health & Safety standards are enforced and applied.
- Ensure that all EHS requirements are met prior to launch of operation.
- Ensure that documentation is in order and available (work permit, Method Statements & Risk Assessment including all certificates as required).
- Support warehouse operations when required.
- Collect all required documentation provided by the contractor at the end of the operation and update IT system accordingly.
- Capture and escalate all changes in scope, schedule, and financials.
- Advise of any major issues, especially those affecting EHS, commercial or schedule aspects of the contract for the Logistic Manager to review and address.
- Monitor operations performed by the contractor on main wind turbine components during Load in, Preassembly and Load out.
- Confirm with Hub subcontractor that required personnel have received the required training and certification for their respective tasks.
- Confirm with the Hub subcontractor that Tooling, Material and PPE used for the operation is available, incl. certificate (when applicable).
- Share any EHS or damage Reports with the EHS or Quality team.
- Undertake other tasks that may be requested by the PMO.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.