Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable recent graduates or undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through the innovative technologies and solutions we have in our portfolio. Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
Climate Technology Solutions
- Be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from Master's degree in any of the following subjects: Computer science, Mathematical Engineering, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Management Engineering, Chemical, Physics and Economics.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your final year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in the country you have applied
There are opportunities for you to work on an assignment or project within the Climate Technology Solutions landscape to stretch your learning and skillset. An assignment in Climate Technology Solutions could potentially be in one or more of the following areas:
- Emission Management
- Cline Power Solutions
- Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage
After completing this Internship you may have the opportunity to access to our early-career development program, designed to attract and retain students who are ready to help us deliver innovative outcomes to our customers (visit https://careers.bakerhughes.com/global/en/aspire to learn more) Locations
Florence / Remote Working Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer flexible working patterns (e.g. remote working). Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply Accessibility @ Baker Hughes sites in Europe
Should you have any special needs or disabilities, don't hesitate to let us know in advance: we'll set up appropriate arrangements or accommodation to offer you a comfortable and productive job interview. Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We're on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, were committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.