Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking an experienced and reliable Oilfield Lease Operator to join our team. As an Oilfield Lease Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining oil and gas wells, pipelines, and related equipment to ensure maximum production and efficiency. If you are a skilled and dedicated Oilfield Lease Operator looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Location:
Brookhaven, Mississippi; **Local candidates preferred. Preferred candidates live within a 60-70 mile radius. Schedule
: 5/2 Rotation / 40 hrs straight/40 hrs overtime
Other : Company Truck + gas card. Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K+ Company Match and more; All offers of employment subject to passing of drug & alcohol screening
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Monitor and maintain production levels of oil and gas wells, pipelines, and related equipment.
- Conduct regular inspections of equipment and facilities to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, including oil changes, filter replacements, and equipment repairs.
- Respond to and resolve operational issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Record and maintain accurate production data and daily logs.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members, including engineers and technicians, to identify opportunities for optimization and efficiency improvements.
- Communicate regularly with production supervisors to report progress and resolve issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in oilfield operations or related field.
- Knowledge of oil and gas production processes and equipment.
- Familiarity with safety and environmental regulations related to oil and gas production.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to work in challenging and sometimes harsh outdoor conditions.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.