Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
We are looking for a new Wash Bay Assistant to join our Weatherford team in Baku. This is an entry-level position, in which you will carry out pressure washer operations at the wash bay station on oilfield rental equipment in accordance with company procedures.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Carry out pressure washer operations at the wash bay station on oilfield rental equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Work within maintenance department, ensuring rental equipment is power washed and ready for service in daily basis.
- Keep wash bay and associated equipment clean, tidy and after use report any faults to supervisor.
- To ensure QA systems are applied and implemented.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.
- Minimum 0-1+ years related experience with High School Diploma (or Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience in oilfield operations- workshop preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Medium/Advanced English skills required.
- Must be physically able to move heavy equipment.
- High school education required.