Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
Senior projects role responsible for leading and delivering projects activities for subsea umbilical products working closely alongside Projects, Engineering, Proposals, Manufacturing and other internal teams to ensure subsea umbilical designs are safe, reliable, and compliant with customer specifications and expectations. Also required to effectively engage with external parties plus be part of a broader global business. Specific requirement to manages the overall project responsibilities of a Client project, as assigned, by the Group Project Manager and be the SDS-R representative interface with the client for all project matters. This includes effectively representing the client needs in relation to the project and stakeholders Functions
- Fully proficient individual contributor.
- Makes decisions on complex and difficult situations independently.
- Broad knowledge of own professional discipline, and general knowledge of Related disciplines.
- Builds relationships within and across teams and delivers key technical content to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret customer's requirements, identify potential problems and provide suggestions for improvements or to alleviate any potential issues.
- Works with the sales department to produce quotation schedules and costs for inquiries.
- Proven ability to interpret contracts and understand terms & conditions of purchase orders.
- Manages the translation of bid data and co-ordinate into project budgets and schedules for all departments including engineering, manufacturing, testing and load out.
- Manages all schedules for every department with the planning team.
- Ensures that all project details have been scheduled.
- Interface with all other departments to ensure project requirements and constraints are understood.
- Manage all projects in accordance with the Project Delivery System (PDS) to insure the project is engineered, manufactured and delivered within scope, within quality, on time and within budget.
- Analyzes problems and recommends solutions to maximize individual and collective project performance.
- Conducts weekly project plan status review meetings.
- Analyzes all weekly job cost reports in preparation for monthly project performance review meeting with Management.
- Ensures communication with customers is timely and accurate. Negotiates change orders with customers properly.
- Ensures that project team is involved and knowledgeable about project issues and status throughout the project life cycle.
- Identifies and escalates to Management areas beyond own skills, capabilities or responsibilities.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Displays required levels of engagement and a positive `can-do` attitude while consistently supporting Oceaneering culture of Safety, Quality, ongoing learning and continual improvement.
- Any other roles or tasks as required to support our business needs.
- All other duties as assigned by Management
- Degree or equivalent. Engineering, Business or Project Management is preferred. Three to ten years project management, manufacturing or operations management experience preferred or combination of education and experience in this or a related field.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.