Facility Entry SpecialistBe part of a successful team!Are you interested in being a key partner for the energy industry?About the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries.Partner with the best
The Facility Entry Specialist will coordinate and communicate facilities/site access requirements on a per project basis for the Inspection business unit at Quest Integrity. This position will interface with clients to insure employees have the proper credentials, training, and/or HSSE requirements to gain facility access and to preform work at specific sites.
As a Facility Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Communicating with client contacts to obtain pre-entry HSSE requirements.
- Performing all pre-entry screenings and maintain medical, drug/alcohol and other HSSE records according to OSHA, HIPAA, and Privacy regulations and laws.
- Registering Inspection Business Unit employees for any required site specific/general safety training courses and/or onsite orientation.
- Providing support for client-required prequalification systems (i.e., HASC XNET, ISNetworld, PICS, PEC Premier, etc.), to ensure continuous compliance and crew entry into client sites.
- Acting as primary contact for random drug testing pools for Inspection Business Unit employees and maintain appropriate records to ensure continuous compliance and crew entry into client sites.
- Conducting field safety surveys/audits to ensure compliance.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- 2+ years' experience with sites such as ISNetworld, Avetta, PEC, Browz or DISA. "Preferred"
- Have Health, Safety and Environmental certification or equivalent work experience within a HSSE department preferred.
- Have fluent writing, reading and verbal communication in the English language. Multi-lingual a plus.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday - Friday with occasional overtime.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.