Project Control Engineer-Dredging/ Civil Marine Co. ExperiencedStar Services
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
• Developing, Maintaining & Updating Detailed Project Schedules as per Project Requirements
• Focus on Company's business priorities while meeting customer demands
• Evaluates the actual position of the project, compares the actual state with the desire state, and take corrective actions.
• Track and coordinate the progress of the project on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the project is on-track
• Develops, manage and/or executes all phases of the projects control effort (planning/scheduling, progress performance and cost analysis.)
• Coordinates and directs projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of activities. • Manages and direct the set-up of projects, the collection of data and information for reporting (internal and external) and analysis, the forecasting effort and the internal controls on company Projects under execution in liaison with all disciplines
• Guides project team to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
• Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages. Provides the needed expertise and technique in cost control and contract management and coordinates project estimation efforts
• Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keep project and client management fully informed.