Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Overview
We are seeking a Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer to join the Media Production Division of the Communication Content & Channels Department. The Media Production Division is responsible for providing high-end video production, photography, archive and broadcast radio services that provide quality content for the communication needs of Saudi Aramco.
The Senior 3D Motion Graphic Designer's primary role is to work within the Media Production Audio Visual Unit, working independently and with assigned Production Directors to produce creative and engaging corporate animation sequences for events, social media and other corporate video needs.Duties and Responsibilities
Candidate will be required to perform the following:
The Senior 3D Motion Designer will create 3D animations to the highest standard using the Media Production Division's state-of-the-art fully networked Graphics facilities. The candidate will have experience leading large motion graphics design projects, including concepting, resource scoping, client interaction and final project delivery. The Senior 3D Motion Graphics Designer must have an expert knowledge of post-production pipeline processes. When required, the candidate will provide guidance and training to Junior members of the Graphics Team. Working with an assigned Production Director, the Senior 3D Motion Designer will employ a wide range of creative and technical graphics techniques, including conceptual thinking, storyboarding and project management - working on multiple projects, balancing time constraints to deliver high quality innovative motion graphics content, whilst maintaining quality. The Senior 3D Motion Designer will also ensure that, where necessary, Saudi Aramco Brand Guidelines are adhered to, respond to feedback and make requested changes as necessary. The Senior 3D Motion Designer must keep up to date with technical graphics software capabilities and system updates.Minimum Requirements
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's degree in communications media, film, television or related creative discipline from a recognized and approved program.
- Candidate should have ten years' experience in the motion graphics production industry, including at least five in a role as a senior 3D motion designer.
- Candidate should have a detailed CV / resume detailing your professional history, including clients and previous projects completed.
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of the video pre-production, production and post production industry, including a wide range of modern technical animation formats.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate your creative 3D animation abilities through either previous work samples or showreel. This should include a strong mix of high-end corporate and commercial / short form promo projects.
- Candidate must have professional grade operational knowledge of Adobe After Effects software.
- Candidate must also have an expert knowledge of all other Adobe products, including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of Autodesk Maya and Cinema 4D animation software is an advantage.
- Candidate should be able to work quickly and efficiently and deliver highly creative results to tight deadlines.
Data not available Working environment
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.