The Project Specialist is required to have more product knowledge and is able to work with customers and engineering to solve technical issues. This person should be able to handle larger scale projects as part the inside sales team. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Coordinate project kick off meetings
- Coordinate all aspects of projects in the plant, keeping Sales Manager informed of project(s) statuses
- Participating in required meetings concerning customer orders to include Engineering, Quality, Planning, Finance, Manufacturing and Shipping to ensure on time delivery
- Communicate with customers who may have special requirements
- Have or gain international experience needed for commerce issues, (i.e., handling Letter of Credit Applications, etc) and dealing with export packing agents and freight forwarders
- Improvement of customer satisfaction, and plant delivery performance
- Commitment to achievement of all financial goals
- Other job responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 Years' Experience as Project Specialist
- Demonstrated strong process, procedure, and project management skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office, emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, and MS Projects.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.