Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 18 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Palmdale, California, United States
My client is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a contract assignment in Palmdale, California. This position has the high possibility to extend or turn direct.
Ideal candidate: Has worked in manufacturing environment and/or has had previous automotive or military experience, previous positions like HVAC Tech or Maintenance Tech would be relevant previous experience.
PPE: Bump cap, safety glasses, and vest all provided.
What You Will Do:
• Perform daily process application quality analysis using small intricate parts
• Provide routine and special application service support to customers
• Execute required chemistry tests
• Log and report data
• Maintain product inventories
• Provide technical support to customers
• Troubleshoot and maintain systems as needed
• Use a fluke meter to check sensitivity
• Operate a test stand verifying air and fluid leaks
• Shift. 1st shift (Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm; Must be available for weekends as needed)
• Pay Rate: $27/HR
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
• Physical Demands:
• Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching. balancing, walking, standing, talking and hearing
• Must be able to wear a respirator under certain conditions
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
• Strong customer service skills; proven ability to interface positively and professionally with the customer Ability to analyze readings and put data in a spreadsheet in a logical manner
• Possess above-average verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to explain results of data gatherings
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.