Overview / Responsibilities
Are you looking for a stable position with a great benefits? Look no further! Wood is currently looking for an I&E Technician to join our team at our Atlas Carbon faciity located approximately 5 miles outside of Gillette Wyoming. Wood offers multiple health, dental and vision insurance plans, along with PTO, company paid life insurance and a great 401k plan that is vested from day one of employment. #woodwyoming
Authorization to work lawfully in the U.S. without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Job Responsibilities -
Skills / Qualifications
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Inform supervisors of repairs that require a higher level of expertise
- Determine causes of defective performance and make repairs
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards and position sensing devices.
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies and codes and regulations.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Responsible for following all safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, local NEC, and NEC codes.
Technical/Business Skills, Experience, and Training
- Must have experience in the field/plant
- Must meet all WY Licensing requirments for Journeyman Electrician
- Must currently have Wyoming Journeyman license or be able to reciprocate
- Registration is required within 6 months of employment
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.