Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford have a great opportunity for an entry level Warehouse Person to join the team in Dyce, Aberdeen. The Warehouse Person will be working under minimal supervision and will operate lifting equipment requiring specialised trade certification.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist in the accurate, effective and timely picking of assets for load outs to meet both our internal and external customers.
- To enable all equipment to be picked and packed in a timely fashion ensuring to meet the stipulated deadlines.
- To ensure that all material is picked efficiently, accurately and in accordance with company procedures and instructions.
- General servicing of ancillary equipment and utilisation of associated operating systems.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are carried out throughout the team.
- To ensure that all rental material is managed in the most cost-effective manner in accordance with company procedures and instructions and to complete accurately and on time all necessary documentation.
- To assist in the generation and capture of revenue by effectively controlling costs within your area by minimizing the use of 3rd party equipment.
- To assist in the generation and capture of revenue by effectively controlling costs within your area by minimizing the use of third party equipment.
- To participate in stock checks and other asset control measures.
- To participate in and to meet the objectives and training.
- To assist other departments in meeting their goals and objectives and to maintain a constant and effective level of communication with internal and external customers.
- Follow the agreed QHSE processes.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Preferably 1+ years related experience however we would consider entry level for the right candidate.
- Stores/warehousing background. (Preferred)
- Relevant Oil Industry experience would be preferred.
- Essential Standard grade qualifications (English, Maths, Computing).
- Environmental Awareness Training is preferred.
- Fire Awareness Training COSSH Awareness Training is Preferred.
- OGUK Awareness Training is preferred.
- Enterprise Excellence Training Safe Cargo Handling Certificate.
- Forklift license.
- Full and clean driving license.
- Used to handling heavy equipment within a fast-paced reactive environment.
- Must be able to take part in the On Call rota.
- Knowledge of TRS equipment would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team towards achieving shared objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Adaptable and Flexible to accommodate operational requirements.
- Able to work under time constraints and meet deadlines in a professional manner.