Senior Piping Engineer
Duration: 12 month renewable.
Location: Antwerp OR Brussels.
Start Date: March onwards.
The Senior Piping Engineer reports operationally to one or more Project Managers providing input in the conceptual design, project specifications, FEED, basic engineering, extended basic and detailed design phases.
- Must have thorough knowledge in piping layout, pipe routing, and basic knowledge of support design, stress analysis, MTO control, material requisitions, bid evaluation and 3D design model reviews.
- Experience in preparation of general layout, equipment layout, key plans, support design, isometrics, material take offs, stress analysis, pipe material specifications and material requisitions.
- Supporting and supervising 3D modelling of CAD operators in E3D/PDMS, generating and checking piping layout drawings, general arrangement drawings and isometric drawings.
- Able to contribute to development and growth of people (e.g., coach junior engineers).
- Bachelor's degree, or Bachelor level achieved by experience, in Mechanical Engineering and approximately minimum 10 years of experience in design and field engineering, construction management, start up and commissioning of plants.
- Should have experience in lead role for FEED and Detail Engineering projects with exposure to field engineering activities.
- Ability to report in in English, both verbal & in writing (Dutch language is a bonus).
- Knowledge of National & International codes
- In possession of Valid Dutch safety certificate (VCA-VOL)
- Tools: Mastering Navisworks, MS Office, ACAD and Basic knowledge of E3D is a must
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!