Senior Piping Engineer Location:
Den Haag Duration:
6-12month renewable contracts Start Date:
For our client based in the Den Haag, we are recruiting for a Senior Piping Engineer, who has a solid background within the petrochemical, and oil & gas industry.
You will work with some of the leading operators, on their petrochemical, and green energy projects, locally and internationally. You will be based in a multi-disciplinary, open plan office so being a team player should be at the forefront of your skills. The Senior Piping Engineer will be responsible for, (but not limited to) the following:
- Piping Engineer capable of handling multiple small sized brownfield projects simultaneously.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in the (Petro-) chemical industry.
- Familiar with multi office project execution (Workshare).
- Familiar with Lead tasks.
- Experience with Brownfield / Revamp projects.
- Site experience (Familiarity with the BP Europoort site is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Dutch and International rules and regulations.
- English: Fluent in writing and speech.
- Tools: ACAD, Navisworks (E3D experience is a pre).
- Good presentation skills.
- In the possession of driver's license.
- Valid VCA certificate (VCA-VOL)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!