Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
- Install, Upgrade and configure SCADA and Production Optimization Systems.
- Build Screens, Workflows, Reports to support customer operations and SCADA hardware.
- Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues.
- Provide custom solutions, utilities and system integration using scripts along with the procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Use data migration tools and data validation process for historical data migration.
- Participate in software testing during the release cycle as end customer.
- Identify cause of problem reported by debugging Program/Scripts and if necessary correct them or report them to the developers.
- Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the company's optimization software.
- Gain a firm understanding of Production Optimization Products and how it works from the users Perspective.
- Able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications.
- Train users in system usage and administration.
- Travel: Up to 25% of the Time.
- Help field support/clients with upgrading and configuring the software.
- Provide customs solutions through scripts.
- Guide a junior members of the deployment team in solving issues that they may be facing.
- Provide team leadership when multiple deployment team members are involved.
- Use the deployment process and framework designed for each application implementation.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- +8 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- +5 years of relevant experience
- Good programming knowledge of C#, PowerShell, SQL, or Python.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web applications.
- SQL Server Management Experience.
- Experience in deploying and debugging software in MS Windows OS.
- Experience in integrating applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to calmly manage crisis situations.
- Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks.
- Experience with ETL Techniques and tools.
- Work experience with SCADA software and hardware.
- Experience in Protocols such as MODBUS, OPC, and MQTT.
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry - Production Optimization, Artificial Lift.
- Experience in RTUs, PLCs, communication configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Data Analytics, and BI.
- Experience in CygNet, LOWIS, ForeSite, or similar software.
- Experience working on setting up Cloud environments