OceanSMART, a division within Oceaneering International, is a SaaS platform aimed at bringing transparency and efficacy to the cargo logistic chain, with a unique blend of industry knowledge, existing customer relationships, data integration, data science, and software development. Position Summary Are you a Software Customer Support Leader looking to make a difference?
We are looking for a Head of Customer Support to lead a team of support specialists, to deliver seamless support to our customers using the OceanSMART Platform.
Customer Support responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through features and creating and maintaining product knowledgebase in app training.
To be successful in this role, you should have passion for customer service and experience in setting up and managing application support teams.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures. Purpose
The OceanSMART Head of Customer Support will serve as the subject matter expert for all OceanSMART products. The Head of Customer Support is responsible for providing insight, guidance, and solutions to our customers. This role will be the primary contact for all requests and incidents raised during EMEA local business hours. Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide our customers clear, immediate access to answers and solutions.
- Coach our customers in best practice use of our products and associated business processes
- Actively seek ways to increase our customers' satisfaction and product engagement.
- Ensure all customer support interactions deliver value
- Contribute to our support knowledge base, including customer training
- Introduce our customers to relevant products and services.
- Develop and maintain product and business process expertise.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Develop a working understanding of the customer's tasks
- Develop a working knowledge of multiple job functions with our customers' organizations
- Translate the customers' business needs to the product organization
- Train customers on how to use key areas of the OceanSMART suite.
- Support in the QA of the OceanSMART suite
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide leadership and direction
- Overall responsible that procedures are created and followed
- Operationally manage the global Support Team
- Prioritize, categorize and allocate incoming support tickets
- Ensure that customers SLAs are met
- Train new staff and continuously increase team competence in our solutions
- Continuous improvement of customer experience
- Customer Support Manager, Maritime
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a client service or technical support environment
- Experience with service desk solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex situations to end users of all technical abilities.
- Experience in working or supporting the Maritime industry, such as vetting, chartering or operations.
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies
- Proactive and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently
- Ability to utilize change management skills
- Ensure understanding of customers' needs and how to train the customers on our products
Self-management and ability to communicate with multiple levels of customer employees