Technical Advisor-Inspection ResourcesBecome part of a global leader in inspection and engineering servicesAre you sales motivated to deliver?About the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries.Partner with the best
Accountable for sales of Inspection services focusing on the Process (refinery) market and in difficult/unpiggable pipelines.
As a Technical Advisor, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting technical presentations within small and large groups, understand market drivers.
- Developing deep client relationships with individual accounts and in sales region.
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals.
- Having existing client relationships and experience in the GOM region.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Possess bachelor's degree or 5 + years of industry experience.
- Have prior integrity management experience.
- Possess knowledge of Process and Pipeline systems.
- Have inspection techniques for challenging piping assets experience.
- Have professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be self-driven, highly motivated, conduct themselves with diplomacy and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday- Friday. Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.