Field Specialist - Surface pressure controlAre you looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company?Join our professional team in Saudi Arabia
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading. Our team provides technical guidance, support and successful project deployment of customer projects, including, planning, testing, deployment and delivery of our cutting-edge, world-class surface wellhead products.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will play a vital field-based role, travelling to customer sites, both onshore and offshore. You will provide specialist installation and maintenance support. You will perform hands-on work individually and as part of a Field Service team.
As a field specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- performing all services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property.
- Performing on-site installation of for Conventional and unconventional Wellhead Systems in addition to offshore MLS Systems
- Providing technical instruction and assistance to customer regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable product line warranties, and accomplish effective warranty administration
- preforming the troubleshooting and providing routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage
- Preparing timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a high school Diploma or bachelor's degree.
- Have a minimum 2 years related experience, as a service engineer.
- Have experience in wellhead surface pressure control.
- Have experience in running all Surface pressure control equipment.
- Have experience Working on conventional wellhead, Mudline hangers system.
- Have experience Working on FMH system, multi bowls, BPV & VR lubricator, split & slab valves, and Christmas Trees.
- Be fluent in Arabic and English languages.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.