Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Reliability Operator in Tioga, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. Local candidates
highly preferred as there is no per diem, travel pay or lodging provided.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is
Skills / Qualifications
- Performs equipment surveillance and first-level response.
- Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Captures work activities (EBS, autonomous maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc.) accurately in the system
- Responsible for engaging in safe work practices; review a safe work permit and walkthroughs
- Responsible for monitoring alarms and dispatching/self-dispatching based upon business
- Clearly communicates and works with contractors to comply with applicable Hess policies
- On Scene commander/Incident command trained
- 8 months operator/ Industrial / oilfield experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft, SAP)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
#woodmt-nd Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.