Cementing Operator Would you like to take ownership of our customers' needs to help them operate safely and efficiently?Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield services company? Join our growing team
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. We maintain and run the pressure pumping equipment and services at customer site. We aim to meet clients' expectations, as part of Baker Hughes operations. Partner with the best
As a Field Operator you will provide support for the Cementing division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own initiative to fulfill your role and meet the client's needs.
As a Field Operator - Cementing, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Maintaining pumping units, auxiliary equipment, and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use
- Assisting with pre-mobilization equipment checks and planned maintenance
- Performing duties as part of Preventative Maintenance Program, ensuring maintenance are carried out and equipment is in working condition
- Ensuring all repairs and maintenance are documented and the paperwork is turned into the supervisor on location
- Providing Rig-up of mobile equipment to existing site facilities
- Raising applicable work permits in accordance with site procedures
- Understand the operation and maintenance of bulk equipment and batch mixing.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have 1-5 years of solid experience in cementing/rig operation.
- Have good understanding in Pumping Operation
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge on installation and maintenance of equipment
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• 4 Weeks on / 2 Weeks off Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.