We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Our inclusive culture is the key to our success. We collaborate with our internal community of colleagues, alumni, and our valued external partners to support each other and achieve our goals. We aim to raise the bar high. We look for people who are committed to innovation and success and act with integrity to become and be a part of one of the most diverse group of experts in our industry, anywhere around the globe.
Global in outlook, local in practice - and with a united, shared passion for discovering solutions, we hire talented, driven people and support them to succeed, personally and professionally.
The Expediting Specialist is responsible for monitoring PO acknowledgment, past due POs and On-Time Delivery over 3rd party Product orders through the proactive PO management process in the Demand to Deliver order lifecycle (from the PO Creation supplier delivery).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and work with the supplier to guarantee on-time delivery for orders in scope (3rd Party Products)
- Escalate to relevant stakeholders the suppliers not compliant with process and follow up if the necessary actions are taken for orders in this scope to move them to the next Leg of the Supply process
- Responsible for expediting the orders in scope from PO creation to Supplier Delivery
- Initiate Cancel/Modify requests for purchase orders in SLB systems (SAP, SWPS, GOLD, and Lawson) after consultation with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Update the ERPs with all the relevant dates and supplier feedback ensuring this information are reflected in the Business systems and metrics
- Hold regular meetings with main stakeholders Divisions/BLs and other relevant stakeholders to convey information regarding their open PO pipeline
- Review open order report on a regular basis to clean-up open POs no longer required by the business.
- Asses continuous improvement opportunities for current PO management and supplier engagement process.
- Review and contribute to the creation of knowledge management material for the SSC.
- Participate and contribute to SQ investigations assigned to SCC.
- Track deviations and raise non-conformance in QUEST
- Uphold HSE, TCC, Code of Ethics, Gift Policy, Schlumberger Financial Manual (SFM), Blue Print
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or master's degree in any disciplines, or equivalent degree qualifications.
- Preferably experienced in customer service
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent command of English required (verbal and written)
- Teamwork oriented
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.