Test Analyst About SLB
Together we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet. With operations in 120 countries, we have more than 98,000 from 170 different nationalities, we lead the industry focused on diversity and inclusion. Visit company website for more information. About the Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC)
The Bogota Information Technology Center (BITC) has a fundamental and critical role in SLB corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger organization. Our company has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products, and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in and building strong competences across our technology pillars - SAP, Digital Enterprise Systems, Data and Analytics, Digital Operations, Security are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. About this role
SLB has an opening in Bogota, Colombia for a Test Analyst, who will be responsible for working with Digital Productivity Studio in testing the applications.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for application new enhancement and production incidents reports related to assigned Applications.
- Perform test case execution and raise defects.
- Create daily/weekly status reports for testing progress.
- Perform all types of functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing etc.
- Perform test activities in Azure DevOps
- Bachelor's or master's degree (IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Telecommunications, Engineering, etc.)
- Advance English is required.
- 0-5 years of experience in Manual / Automation testing
- Exposure to the following disciplines is preferred: Data Warehousing, EAI, Metadata Management, Master Data Management (implementation and data stewardship), Data Quality Management, Relational Databases, Dimensional Databases, Semantics, Data Lifecycle Management, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML
- Knowledge in Linux or Unix.
Other skills and abilities
SLB as an employer
- Focus and results oriented.
- Able to think logically and analyze complex problems.
- Excellent verbal communications
- Proactive and self-learner
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.